Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Piggy birthday! 1 yr old

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Yay! Cocoa has turned 1 on 12/12/2010!!! :) I am so proud of her, even though somtimes she bites- HARD too. But I got her Jan 9/2010 so we just Predicted a b-day, and she looked quite young( when we got her) Yesterday, dec. 20/2010 I was making her a little coat out Of a hankerchief. It turned out bad the 1st few times but I fixed it and it turned out good. She bit me extremly hard on my neck so I took it off and put her in her cage (I was spot cleaning too.) I still can't get her tO stop biting everyone! She is alone in her cage; and my father refuses to get another piggie!!!!!! Help?!?! :confused:
But still: happy she is 1!! I made a little Piggy cake, and I will bring a Picture of that!( out of veggies!)
Oh! And she has an extra toe On each foot!!!! Lol

Last edited:

Shurrim

Cavy Slave
Happy Birthday Cocoa! I want a pic of your cake!! I want to do it too for my pigs' BdayMy biter bites less since he has a friend, and not as hard as before. I can even have him sitting in my neck while watching tv for a while before he bites me. I couldn't before.

GizzyandMe

Cavy Slave
If you put her back everytime she bites you she will get used to it and know that to get you to put her down she just needs to bite! So try to keep her with you for a bit longer and maybe reward her for nuzzling or wheeking with a treat and then being put back in the cage.

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Haha thanks guys! The cake was On top of a paper plate and outer layer was lettuce mixed with bell peppper(she really doesn't like it) then was strawberries and carrots, then in the middle as the candle was the end piece of a banana with a carrot representing "1" at the top of the candle. Have fun! Also, the other day when I left my house for a while, I kissed her little head and she managed to bite my nose!! It hurt badly too. SO I took her toys away till that night, but I left her food and box in there( the box cuz I felt bad..). Merry Christmas to you and your piggies everyone!!

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Oh! And I will be posting pics of her b-day and stuff hopefully soon :D

louie_joey

Cavy Slave
Happy Belated Birthday Cocoa! Do you have the pictures for us yet? :)

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Ah! Nooooo.... :( I'm planning on doing it when I get my laptop I got 4 Christmas- my old comp. I gave 2 my brother.... And I can transfer those old pics to the laptop... Even though the cake pics are on my camera! My dad says he'll get it ready tomorow... So I'll try hard!:) thanks to those saying happy birthday and stuff... Though I am truly sorry I can't get it on NOW! I will do it HOPEFULLY tomorrow... So ya. Thanks!! Cocoa doesn't popcorn so much anymore...

Wheek Weak

Cavy Slave
Happy belated Birthday Cocoa!

Be a good girl and stop biting!! :)

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Haha thanks. I took her to the vet today and she is in good condition. She hasn't bit me once today but she peed on my carpet... LOL :)

Wheek Weak

Cavy Slave
Haha! Yeah, our babies usually get us one way or the other too!!

Little stinkers! ;)

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Ha! I am literally QUAKING up now!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.