Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Piggie Pictures :) .....Finally

dobiebabie

Cavy Slave
The cord stealing gnomes finally gave me my camera cord back so here are the piggie pictures I promised a week ago. The blonde one is honey and the gray/white is pepper. All pics taken during lap/sofa time. Enjoy :)
[GuineaPigCages.com] Piggie Pictures :) .....Finally[GuineaPigCages.com] Piggie Pictures :) .....Finally[GuineaPigCages.com] Piggie Pictures :) .....Finally[GuineaPigCages.com] Piggie Pictures :) .....Finally[GuineaPigCages.com] Piggie Pictures :) .....Finally

Aww...very cute! Those cord-stealing gnomes love to steal my cellphone charger :mad:

omg sooooooooooooooooo cutie

Aww! They are soo cute!:) How old are they?

They are about 4 to 5 weeks old. Arionat, I know how you feel. All removable cords go missing in this house.

lol I know right!

Awesomely cute piggies, thanks for sharing.

Aww! They're so small! And adorable!! :D Ha! The cord gnomes stole my camera cable (Gah, I forget what they're called... The ones you plug into the computer...) and my brother's iPod charger. lol

Aaww they are beautiful!!

Nah, it's not the cord stealing gnomes in my house, it's the blue tooth headset thieves...
Adorable piggies, aren't they so awesome?! So tiny....

There are so tiny! Oh, what darlings!

Thanks everyone :) They are such a joy to care for. Honey however started wheeking very loud during lap time last night. only lasted a few seconds tho. no pee or poo. I guess she just wanted to get every ones attention. her sis was right next to her on my husbands lap. That normal? These are my first piggies.

Yes, it's normal. Sometimes I think they wheek really loud out of no where just to make sure we're paying attention! LOL

That was my thought exactly! I was petting Pepper when she did it to..... Cheeky little piggie.

They are such sweeties. I love gray and white agoutis very pretty piggies.

They are such sweeties. I love gray and white agoutis very pretty piggies.

So pepper is a gray and white agouti.. what is honey? i know the white swirl on her head makes her a white crested but is there anything added to that?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.