Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bedding Piggey Bedspreads?

Cherrish09

Cavy Slave
Piggey Bedspreads....Okay so I love these but is there any where to find them cheaper? They are the perfect fit for me and I would love to have a couple if possibe to just switch out every week... any ideas?

schavarry

Cavy Slave
Make your own? I don't think anyone else makes piggy bedspreads - they're pattent pending...

skinnypigs

Cavy Slave
I use these and love them.
Save up for them and depending on how many pigs you have, you maybe only need to change the cage once a week, so having a two would be enough.

schavarry

Cavy Slave
I use these and love them.
Save up for them and depending on how many pigs you have, you maybe only need to change the cage once a week, so having a two would be enough.

I'm hoping to save up enough so I can switch between the ones I have made myself and one of those.

MissJean

Cavy Slave
If you have a 2x4 there is a woman on Etsy who makes liners for 45 dollars, and she's having a 20% off sale right now.. You just have to enter APRILFOOLS into the promotion section. They don't have wall covering like Piggie Bedspreads, though. Penny Gig Designs by PennyGigDesigns on Etsy

shell_l_d

Cavy Slave
Do any of you find that your piggies chew on the ProCare or whatever it is fabric on the bottom of your Piggie Bedspreads? I've been planning on making some similar ones for the timber 2 storey hutch I have for my own 3 piggies (1 layer fleece, 1 layer zorb, 1 layer ProCare or PUL or other barrier fabric) but have been told to be careful as the piggies may eat the barrier fabric.

seida

Cavy Slave
If you have a 2x4 there is a woman on Etsy who makes liners for 45 dollars, and she's having a 20% off sale right now.. You just have to enter APRILFOOLS into the promotion section. They don't have wall covering like Piggie Bedspreads, though. Penny Gig Designs by PennyGigDesigns on Etsy

Thanks for this! I really want to order some piggie bedspreads, but the site says they're not taking custom orders right now :( emailed them but no reply, so was hoping to find someone else that made them.

MissJean

Cavy Slave
Cobb Cabin Crafts on Etsy.com, Jen's Custom Crafts, Piggiebedspreads.com...

Penny Gig isn't doing custom orders until May (which is soon lol)

seida

Cavy Slave
Thanks, but none of those seem to be taking custom orders currently, or only let you order according to C&C sizing :( will keep searching!

Oh, though I guess waiting for Penny Gig won't be long!