Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Pig clones from Santa!

brupoppiggies

Cavy Slave
A wonderful "Mrs Claus" made these great stuffed piggies for my kiddos. I found her on Etsy looking for a gift for my nephew and ended up buying these little fellows for my kids instead! She used pics of the pigs to create the stuffies, unfortunately she couldn't find the right grey for popeye and we had to decide to go lighter. They turned out great and are well made. And they look pretty close! Pig clones from Santa!Pig clones from Santa!Pig clones from Santa! Kids and pigs were very happy with out new additions! (the clones even got a good purr out of the boys when they met!)

Oh wow, those are so neat.

Would you mind saying who the etsy member's username is?

How cute! I may have her make some for my daughter. She is two and while she is gentle I can't always let her hold them. She doesn't understand that she cannot hold them for hours, but maybe getting clones will help her deal with not getting to cuddle the girls all day.

I accidentally hit the report button instead of the thank you button, I exited the page as soon as it popped up, but if a mod sees this, that was an accident and I do not know if it went through or what. So sorry Rayvn, hope that it didn't do anything. Let me know if you get questioned and I will explain. I have never used a report button, so I have no idea if it works immediately or if you have to do anything else. :( So sorry. :(

Morumoto. She is local to us so I met with her to pick up the pigs instead of having her send them and miss christmas, she was very professional and I'm happy to recommend her to others.

What a great gift idea! I think they're absolutely precious!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.