Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pics of my new BOY!!!

Hansel

Cavy Slave
I am getting very anxious to build the C&C Condo for all three boys. :) I am going on a trip to Belize from May 8 to May 18 and have to wait until I get back. This isnt too bad of a thing, he will have been in quarintine for almost a month by then.

I dont want to introduce them all until I get back because I dont want my pigsitter to have any problems with them. I am thinking of putting the two cages next to each other for the duration of the trip, that way they can socialize a liitle bit before I introduce them.

cavynut!!!

Cavy Slave
He looks like my pig Snuggles! With the exact same face and hair but my Snuggles is pure black. Your pretty lucky to get a pig as cute as that! Good luck.:eek:ptimist:

Hansel

Cavy Slave
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Today I added a liitle bunkbed to his quarintine cage to give him something new. Once he figured out how to jump onto it he likes to show off! Heres a pic.

CIMG1694.jpg

I have decided to name him Budrow. My 2 year old cousin calls my 2 month old cousin Budrow for some reason (His real name is Mike) and I thought it was really cute! He looks like a Budrow too! I think anyways :)
[/FONT]

jdomans

Cavy Slave
I love the bunkbed. He is too cute. Budrow is another way of saying Buddyrow/Buddy. Great name.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.