Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Picking a name!

charliespet

Cavy Slave
My husband wants to name our new GP Maximus. He's a male, but I think he's too cute for that name! Any suggestions? Maybe you can help me change his mind! No food names please...:) [GuineaPigCages.com] Picking a name!

Hmm...is he one of Charlie's babies? lol what about...Fudge? Haha I can't think of anything, will come back when I do :p.

Aw! He's so cute! How about Brownie? Or Fudge? Or Hershey? What about Marshal?

How about Chip because he looks like a chocolate chip. What about the other 2 babies?

Aw! He's so cute! How about Brownie? Or Fudge? Or Hershey? What about Marshal?

I like Brownie Fudge and Hershey :) (Fudge was mine!! jk lol)

How about Chip because he looks like a chocolate chip. What about the other 2 babies?

I also really like Raine's suggestion of Chip :)

I think the OP asked for no food names.

I do like Maximus, though! :p

Maximus might be a little formal but Max is cute.

The first thing I thought of was Biff or Biffco. He looks like a little buffalo. I do like GP Maximus, though. I also like the name Mr. Coffee. If I ever get a brown male, that's what I'll call him.

haha, I guess no one saw my "no food" request. LoL...yeah the other two have names, poppy (my son named her) and percy...

Name him Nitro

What about Freddie? or Kodi? Hope I helped :)

I like henry, or hugo, or chester?? haha I don't know :)

or bronco! He does kind of look like a buffalo or a bull

haha, I guess no one saw my "no food" request. LoL...yeah the other two have names, poppy (my son named her) and percy...

I saw your no food request but I figured Mr. Coffee is a coffeemaker and not food.

skeet? squirt? kismit? gidget? scooter?

I like all of them LOL...my son is calling him chip now...and my husband insists on Maximus, so I guess its Maximus "chip" Sanchez...LOL Thanks for all your suggestions!

he is so cute! What did you name the other ones?

I like all of them LOL...my son is calling him chip now...and my husband insists on Maximus, so I guess its Maximus "chip" Sanchez...LOL Thanks for all your suggestions!

I love it that the whole family selected his name!

I see you're pretty settled on a name, but I think he does look like a little buffalo, but I'd go for the name Bison. I knew a guy with that name once (yes, his parents really named him that)...kind of cool.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.