Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Petsmart vs. Petco

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobo09
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
And now you have both been banned since you're both the same whiney troll. Have a nice day.

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Yay!

I sure was fooled.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Da na na na na na na na da na na na na na na TROLL MAN.

pamziaw

Cavy Slave
Come on everybody! I've read this thread from the first post of that dude and it was obvious that they were either a troll or ignorant from the first post! Don't even bother trying to talk to people like that because you won't get ANYWHERE! Maybe the mods should have a new policy on trolling like 3 strikes and you're out or something or make more use of the Mod stick of pain. I mean was it really not that obvious?! C'MON PEOPLE!

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
I think she was fooled about them being the same person, not being a troll. And Ly is the only one authorized to use the Mod stick of pain. Actually it's a scepter. I have to make do with my rubber trout.

If anyone has anything else to add to the real topic of this thread, please add your comments, otherwise, let's just let this ride.

C&K

Cavy Slave
I for one don't think its fair that you can just kick people out of chats just for having a different idea about something. He was the only one keeping this chat alive.

Reading Bobo's wise words gave me my laugh of the week!

I mean was it really not that obvious?! C'MON PEOPLE!

And yes it was, but sometimes trolls are actually ignorant fools, that can be educated. I admire the patience of the board... Look at the Peruvian Importer, he has decided against his plans to fill North America with Peruvian Pigs! (Although it was probably the fact that I got him to understand he would go broke, not that it was wrong :)

Then, there are others of us who just like to talk!

And don't dis the trout Percy's Mom, It can deliver one heck of a "wallop"!

I promise to let this thread rest now!

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Yes I have an insightful comment:

Trolls smell.

pigs_4life

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Generally we have no problem with pet stores that don't sell animals, so there would be nothing wrong with buying pet food there. Buying products at stores that do sell animals does indirectly support the overpopulation problem.

We never said that anyone who doesn't agree is a bad person, but they are definitely ignorant. All we try to do is educate them, and we get very passionate about it because it most often than not met with resistence and the "exception to the rule" clause. I admit sometimes we get carried away and start being holier than thou, but that is becasue we are trying to get our point across, and many people are just not willing to listen.

We never said in any way that people that don't agree with us are bad people, we just try to educate.

And we only guillotine trolls :p.

ellenvega

Cavy Slave
There are other places to buy dogfood. You won't find any decent brands in stores like PetCo anyway.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
nonamian_girl said:
And we only guillotine trolls :p.
Which is precisely why this one was just guillotined.

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
How do you pick them out so well Percy's Mom?

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Secret mod powers.

I_<3_cavies

Cavy Slave
What are trolls lol? Sorry for the stupid question. lol

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
Urban Dictionary said:
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

Basically someone who comes on a board that has an opinion directly oposite of theirs to purposly tick everyone off.

Gives them some sick high or something.

:dontfeed:<--- I love this smilely.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I for one don't think its fair that you can just kick people out of chats just for having a different idea about something. He was the only one keeping this chat alive.
Bobo was banned because he was Wagner who rejoined just to gripe. We don't allow banned members to rejoin. Pigs 4life also has multiple accounts/names on the board and will probably get all of them banned. We don't appreciate people making new member names to defend their regular member names. It's a waste. If you can't say something under your regular user name, then just don't say it. If you make another name to gripe or complain from now on, it will constitute a permanent ban for all your names. We mods are getting rather sick and tired of this crap.

G-Pig

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Suffering from multiple personality disorder Wagner/G-Pig? Don't worry at least your newest name can be with all of your others. You all get to live in happy banned land together.

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Let the heads roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.