Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pet Stores PetSmart Supplier *Graphic Video*

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
Let's pretend we're in a perfect world where unicorns fly around all day farting rainbows and the pet store suppliers have cleaned up their act. Now they house their piggies in C&C cages with lots of fresh veggies and limited, selective breeding and only sell them to pet stores who screen every single buyer and ensure good care with random home visits after purchase. I would still be 100 percent against it. Why? Because guinea pigs are overpopulated, and every pig that is purposely brought into the world by a supplier or other breeder takes a home that's needed by an unwanted pig. For every one brought in, another dies at a shelter. There's no way I'll ever support that, no matter how breeder pigs are treated.

angie901

Cavy Slave
I've seen that video, and it is SOOOOOOOO SAD!!!

coconutty78

Cavy Slave
I can not believe that pathetic loser was wiping That hack job surgery with clorox wipes what a freaking retard. This video has made me so incredibly angry.

cross

Cavy Slave
I can not believe that pathetic loser was wiping That hack job surgery with clorox wipes what a freaking retard. This video has made me so incredibly angry.
me too disgusting

CathiiPiggie

Cavy Slave
I went to the closest pet supply store (1 hour away) yesterday for the first time, thinking I would buy food etc there rather than supporting other pet stores, but I have to say their food was rubbish, so unfortunately its back to the pet stores for me ahhh.

Why not buy online? Plenty of websites sell Oxbow Cavy Cuisine pellets, and better hay that pet stores.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.