Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Paw Inspired brand fleece liners - has anyone tried them?

4boipigs

Valued Contributor
Cavy Slave
Loking for insight on these liners. I tried to ask on Reddit but got no responses since the guinea pig sub is usually full of pics and conversations get missed. I ran into these last night

They look perfect for Talwar, who always potties in the corners. I really want to try them since Chewy has them for $30. However, one Chewy review stated the dimensions on the c&c sizes were off. I didn't immediately buy them as I just bought Guineadad liners, and those are hefty investment!

ItsaZoo

Cavy Slave
I’ve never seen these before but they sure look like a nice product. I love the way they sweep up with no hay sticking to the fleece. They wouldn’t work with my little girl though. She likes to hike her little hinder up in the corners and I have to put pads halfway up the sides or else I have a mess outside the cage.

yarngirl13

Cavy Gazer
Loking for insight on these liners. I tried to ask on Reddit but got no responses since the guinea pig sub is usually full of pics and conversations get missed. I ran into these last night

They look perfect for Talwar, who always potties in the corners. I really want to try them since Chewy has them for $30. However, one Chewy review stated the dimensions on the c&c sizes were off. I didn't immediately buy them as I just bought Guineadad liners, and those are hefty investment!
These are actually my favorite liners, they sweep off really, really easily and wash up like a dream. The only thing I don't love is that they hold smells. I've been washing them with detergent and vinegar, but it's not quite as good as I'd like.

4boipigs

Valued Contributor
Cavy Slave
I ended up buying the smaller liners to try in my boys' kitchens. They do last longer than what I've been using. They can last a day to 2 days without getting nasty.

They clean up really easy, just shake off the bigger pieces and swipe a brush over the crumbs a few times.

However, I've noticed white stains (calcium from pee I'm assuming). The backing doesn't seem to be totally waterproof and can get damp. Kinda torn on them, given the price - $40 for 2. But I'm probably going to buy more.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.