Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Paris Ariel

Fatima101

Cavy Slave
First, grace & peace! Moreover, my name is Fatima, and was led to this site by youtube; however, I recently rescued a guiena pig and we call her Paris Ariel simply because she is so sweet, cute, adorable, and did I mention cute! In fact, I will be the first to admit that their is a lot to learn from the old traditional ways of keeping a piggy contained in a pet store cage so unthinkable however, when we rescued Paris she didn't even have a cage but instead a bin was used, and there wasn't a place to secure her water bottle, so we recently moved her to a large dog kennel in which we were successful in attaching her water bottle, and viola it worked. Meanwhile, while searching online for proper ways to take care of Paris Ariel we are here, and intend to build a cavy condo for her and then add another piggy for companionship, so wish us luck!

Welcome! Sounds like you've already gotten started in the right direction. How about some photos of your pig? :)

Welcome that's great that you rescued not brought.:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.