Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Oxbow Worth It?

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
I was wondering......
Is it worth the shipping (16.00) for oxbow products? I want to use them but I didn't know if they were worth it for 16.00 shipping.

Oxbow has a retail locator on it's webpage. Are you sure it's nowhere near you? I traveled 45 minutes to get Oxbow last time. It is definetilly (I think) worth it, but definetilly but in bulk (like 2 10 pound bags)

Where in Pa are you? I know a great store for guinea pig stuff that doesnt' sell live animals if you live near me.

My vet sells Oxbow pellets so I save on shipping by getting them there. I like their pellets.

My vet gets Oxbow pellets for me (in 5lbs. bags) and it still costs me $16 plus tax (Canadian). However it costs $13 dollars for a Kaytee bag (5lbs.) so I figure $3 is worth it so they get good pellets.

Search around for other pet food places that have Oxbow pellets. I haven't bought from the same place twice looking for the best shipping costs. It seems to me there is a place in PA that has it and the shipping isn't near $16.00. I think someone on this site has a listing of pet food places and their links for you to try. I will try to find the name of the place in PA I bought my last two bags from and post it.

However you can find it, it's definately worth it for your piggies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.