Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Exercise Outdoor Pigtures!!

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
When I let the girls out for outdoor time today, Boo crawled into her purple tunnel and Jupi started munching away at our fresh grass. I thought I'd take a few pigtures to share, so here they are! :) Enjoy. [GuineaPigCages.com] Outdoor Pigtures!![GuineaPigCages.com] Outdoor Pigtures!!

P.s- what breeds do you think they are? I think Jupi (brown one) is an American, and Boo (blonde one) is a white crested. Suggestions? :)

I have no idea of the breed, but they are adorable!!!

Thank you! We adopted them exactly a wheek ago! :)

P.s- what breeds do you think they are? I think Jupi (brown one) is an American, and Boo (blonde one) is a white crested. Suggestions? :)

I agree with the breeds and I think they're really cute!

They are adorable! and I love their names!
I love letting the pigs eat and play in the nice weather, and of course taking pictures of them while they play and eat!

Very cute pictures!

Thanks everyone! They previously lived in an apartment before we got them, so they LOVE our huge backyard with fresh grass. I do have to limit them time though, as they are little chubsters. :p

We did keep their names from their previous home, but we did nickname Jupiter (brown one) Jupi. :)

Very cute. I get jelly when I see pigs in the grass, ours is treated so its a no no for us!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.