Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pellets Opinions on new oxbow line. Does it sound any better than cavy cuisine?

cavyluvr

Cavy Slave
I was on oxbow's website and I noticed a new line of pellets called natural science adult guinea pig food and just wanted to get other cavy owners opinions. If anybody on this forum who knows a lot about guinea pig diet thinks this is healthier than cavy cuisine then I may consider switching as I want to feed Lizzie and Marie the best of the best. Here is the link to the product I am refering to :Oxbow Animal Health | Natural Science - Adult Guinea Pig Food I look forward to your replies:)

Most people who's opinions I've seen are cautiously optimistic about it. There's no soy, which is a good thing, and it's mostly grass. If I weren't totally happy with KM, I might try them.

They've also got some new supplements coming out.

Cool thanks for the response lol

Hmm those pellets look nice they have rosemary and thyme in it cool! i might try those if my pet smart gets them

If petsmart got them I would definitely give it a try as they seem a tad more exciting than their old line.

I was thinking the same thing I wanted to get some opinions first. Hopefully my local petsmart or petco will get them in if not I may order a small bag to try them out.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.