Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior One my lil boys likes to go down shirts....

Thumper27

Cavy Slave
Okay so I'm assuming he's trying to get somewhere that he can cuddle up into, but Cletus seems to like shirts.... Especially when being held. He's so quick and wiggles so much, I have a hard time holding him (I'm currently working to get them handle-able) So should I use the towel trick, or do you think he'll tryen wiggles out of my arms. I've tried it, but I'm always afraid he'll skitter out of it before I can catch him. And believe me he's so quick! lol

Kwee has a particular fascination with button-down shirts. lol

Mine like my robe.. Lol

LOL at least I am not the only one with a piggie who likes to make me undress to tryen get him out! thanks!

Mine like dresses and basketball shorts -___- they like to lay on the fabric underneath my leg. lol

You can buy or make guinea pig sacks to hold him in. They love snuggling in them and it's easier to handle them when they're in them.

Amy loves to snuggle up against my bosom. It's the bosom, not the chest, as she's not nearly as happy snuggling with my husband. She also likes to barber my hair if I don't remember to toss it over my back when I'm holding Tank Girl.

You can buy or make guinea pig sacks to hold him in. They love snuggling in them and it's easier to handle them when they're in them.

I agree with this. You are referring to Cuddle Cups, right?

Oh.. I always have one on my lap.. My girls don't seem to care.. Lol

I agree with this. You are referring to Cuddle Cups, right?

Not quite... A cuddle cup looks something like this:

And I think @pinky is referring to something more like this:
or (broken link removed)

Here is one of mine.. [GuineaPigCages.com] One my lil boys likes to go down shirts....
I have seen them in them a lot though.. Just not while on my lap.. Lol nosey piggies I have ;-)
[GuineaPigCages.com] One my lil boys likes to go down shirts....

Hes prob just trying to hide XD i just got done holding on of my pigs threw an entire move.. and he just layed there most the time but when he started to nudge the towel i knew he wanted to hid so i covered him up XD so pigs just like to hide XD

Here is one of mine.. View attachment 29302
I have seen them in them a lot though.. Just not while on my lap.. Lol nosey piggies I have ;-)
View attachment 29303

Someone at our rescue makes the sacks which we also call "sleeping bags." They're similar to the blue one with white polka dots and are really easy to make. We use them at our adoption events when someone wants to hold a guinea pig. The pigs feel more secure and they don't try and escape once they're inside.

Hmm that might just work! Thanks guys! I'll see if I can find one near me, or a pattern to make one, then give it to my co-worker to make! (I am not above bribery...)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.