Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits On Location

RosRWAF

Cavy Slave
We've been on location today with our friends from Runaround and lots of rabbits, filming the next video. This time we want to show the many natural behaviours of pet rabbits, such as digging, foraging and grooming another rabbit and inspire rabbit owners to allow their rabbits the opportunity to do this every day. The bunnies were all filmed in their own gardens, obviously no bunnies were scared in the making of the video, as you can see!!! [GuineaPigCages.com] On Location [GuineaPigCages.com] On Location [GuineaPigCages.com] On Location[GuineaPigCages.com] On Location [GuineaPigCages.com] On LocationIn the meantime, you'll have to settle for our current ' A hutch is not enough' video!A hutch is not enough video - YouTube[video=youtube;z1Rg7P8lBTs] qIe8wVMEp5FP-3DB3Zmc[/video]

I shared the "Hutch is not Enough" video with my local rabbit rescue. Every time you post it makes me wish I could have a bunny! 8 more months and we will buy our first house, then I can start thinking about it!

Thanks for sharing. As soon as the new one is available, I'll be posting the link.

Bet you're looking forward to your own house...and filling it with bunnies!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.