Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

OMG Oreo is giving birth right now!!!

stacy97006

Cavy Slave
So far we have one baby and a bloody hidey... I will keep watch on her and keep you updated... Pictures to come tomorrow :) edit: there are 2 babies now..... wow they come fast now theres 3!!

Last edited:
How is she now???

shes good there are 4 and they are sooo cute. She is out eatting veggies and the babies are all in the hidey thing its fleece so they are snug as a bug in there. one is black with alittle white between the eyes and the another is black with more white than the first and the other 2 are tri colored :) I cant wait to take pics of them :)

I bet they are so adorable lol congratulations on Oreo's safe and healthy birth! :eek:ptimist:

Congratulations G-Ma! Glad everyone is okay..

Can't wait to see the babies..Congrats OREO way to go.

I can't wait for pictures! Congrats, it must have been quite an experience to be there. Both of my fosters gave birth while I was at work.

Oreos babies 3 days old

We have 2 boys and 2 girls

molly

lilly

sam

max

we will be keeping either molly or lilly. we wanted max but its a boy :(

Re: Oreos babies 3 days old

They are so cute! congratulations! :)

Molly and Lily have the same markings! Like twins :D Guinea pig puppies are the cutest little things ever. Especially the cutest as newborns lol
So you are only keeping one?

Yeah because I have my other female that is pregnant so we will keep one of her pups too and that will leave us with 4 sows in total. I wish I could keep them all but 4 or 5 total is the max. I figured keeping one baby for each mom was a good compromise. oops wrong pic of Lilly adding correct one now :)

lilly

Last edited:

I love how Max and Sam have the white mark on their face.

Guess what I live in Oregon too! I am in Corvallis... and those little ones sure are adorable :mischievo

we are right in the middle or beaverton and hillsboro off of tv highway if you know where that is :)

Yes north of me...the first time I saw you lived in Oregon I got very excited and looked up where Aloha was. :sarcastic

OMG!!!!!!!
They are beautiful, my baby girl Marshmallow gave birth too!!!!!!
Her pups are 4 days old now :) LOVE, Mine had 2 girls and 1 boy!!!
So that makes 8 pigs, 6 girls+2 boys=8 AMAZING FLUFF BALLS!!!!!

beauty beauty babies

I wish I lived in Oregon! Adorable. Congrats!

Are either Molly or Lilly going up for adoption? I live in Washington and have family I visit in Oregon...?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.