Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bedding ok silly question.

loveskittles

Cavy Slave
I am reading alot about every one using fleace in there cages. And I see you all talking about u-hall sheet's to help take the pee away. MY question is. can you use doggie pad's under the fleace?

I've read that you can. My friend uses them. However, I would use the Uhaul pad. It stinks much less quicker and is way cheaper, since you just have to wash and reuse it. :)

It says you can here.

I use it as bedding. I also rap newspaper inside fleece and use it their home made (coosies SP?)

[GuineaPigCages.com] ok silly question.

and two more I just had to share..the first their box in their pop boxes and the other is a pic of their free time fleece.

[GuineaPigCages.com] ok silly question. [GuineaPigCages.com] ok silly question.

None of the uhaul places have the pads near us so I use cotton that is used in making quilts. It works really well.

omg they are so sweet... ok do you think you can use the change pads for baby's ?
I have some of those still. I know I said my kids are 12 and 9. but I can't throw them out yet. lol
oh yes your baby's are way to sweet.

oh kristine that is an awsome idea thank's...:D

omg they are so sweet... ok do you think you can use the change pads for baby's ?
I have some of those still. I know I said my kids are 12 and 9. but I can't throw them out yet. lol
oh yes your baby's are way to sweet.

Anything 100% cotton is very absorbent and washable. Mattress padding, cotton batting... etc.

well I gess me and my dd remi will be sewing up a storm for skittles this weekend. He might know have a huge cool cage like you all. have at this point. but I can make it fun and cool for him.:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.