Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Oh My, Oh

CinnandMegsMom

Cavy Slave
FedEx just rang and my 3rd cut Timothy is here, pellet bag is not broken, found grids, beyond grids, got coro at a good price. Something is going to go wrong. After days of fighting depression and I force myself out doors and everything goes good something always goes horrible. :(

Oh my! Please don't force yourself into a self-fulfilled prophecy of doom! Just enjoy the positives that have come your way and don't read too much into it.

Oh my! Please don't force yourself into a self-fulfilled prophecy of doom! Just enjoy the positives that have come your way and don't read too much into it.
:eek: Thank you. I suppose it's my nature.
B.T.W. put in a couple handfulls of 3rd cut. Munch, munch, munch, munchie, munch. Best sounds I've heard all day. My girls really like it.

My pigs LOVE 3rd cut!! I don't even have to open the box, the boys go bananas as soon as they smell it in the room. I'm glad your girls like it. :)

There is no happier day in my house than when the KMs order arrives :-D

Glad your piggies like the 3rd cut!

I go into nervous,paranoid depression modes. I go on a jog or take a hot salt bath to help me through.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.