Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Other Off topic.. but anyone know anything about Parakeets? ( friends seeking Advice..)

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
I don't own the birdie ^^'' my friend was asking my advice, and I thought I would ask you all, so any advice would be appreciated.

"well she laid 5 eggs and she wont let me pet her, and just now she froze and she let me pet her and she wouldn't move.. move other parakeets arnt like that" Lots of " and " but anyone know anything?

That sound like waht happen to my b/'s mom budgie.. He call his excotic vet and says that;s the way they acted when they want to be mated.. They told him not to touch the beck or tail. The bugie kept laying eggs over and over again, so the vet told them not to put anything on the bottom of the cage.. and to give toys and move the toys around. Since then no more laying of eggs. Hope that helps.

That sound like waht happen to my b/'s mom budgie.. He call his excotic vet and says that;s the way they acted when they want to be mated.. They told him not to touch the beck or tail. The bugie kept laying eggs over and over again, so the vet told them not to put anything on the bottom of the cage.. and to give toys and move the toys around. Since then no more laying of eggs. Hope that helps.

thanks ^^'' may I ask, whats a bugie? o.o

Last edited:
bugie = budgie in typo. Your welcome..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.