Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Now this is just sad

arionat799

Cavy Slave
This lady has a BUNCH of babies....=BREEDER! And they are kept in recycling bins w/ newspaper bedding :(

(broken link removed)

Here are the pics if you don't feel like clicking on the link yourself :(

Attachments

5U15X65R33kd3pa3l1bbg5326265dc1a0194d.jpg 5Y35O55U53k63m53l3bbg4278e888af9016d6.jpg
This is just plain sick!!!! >(

Maybe she had two pregnant pigs and couldn't care for the babies? Maybe the bin is just for photo taking? (it looks clean to me)

:?:

Nikkipig, it does look clean, but newspaper isn't good for guinea pigs. :(

True... at least it's better than wire floors or no bedding at all.

Newspaper is bad?! But that's what I use for my piggies to poop and pee in :(

Sorry pandaloki! But newspaper isn't that good for pigs (unless your thinking of Yesterday's News). Nikkipig: You're right, it is better.

Pandaloki, using newspaper for bedding means that your pigs' feet and bellies and bums are on a wet surface. At the best, they can get bumble foot or urine scald, at the worst, urinary tract infections.

You need something that will pull the urine down to a lower layer and stay relatively dry on top. I realize you don't have great selection of bedding where you are, but you need to find something better than newspaper.

ohh, ok. I will. :D

:( that is sad and they look so scared. :(

they are back up!!

(broken link removed)

Hello? Guys? Flag!!

I just flagged the site!

Looks like the same babies again but months later? I have never flagged before. Does it ask you why you're flagging?
(broken link removed)

Yeah, it's the same person posting repeatedly. She's had her ad up since before Christmas when I was looking for a female cage mate for Pepper.

Also, flagging you just have to click a button for why you are flagging, you'd click prohibited. They don't ask for further information. It takes a few people to get a post removed.

Last edited:
Poor baby pigs :( That is not acceptable at all!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.