Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior not sure what to think...

guinnymom23

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
every once in a while, Fifi will squeal/cry out, especially if Molly comes near her...should I be worried that she's being bullied? :sad:

i dont think your pigs are very closely bonded, and i think she may have got bite or had a bad experience with your other pig.

Fifi is the baby, she just came to us over a week ago...so I don't think they've bonded as yet...but the older girls seem to have taken to her easy enough...

Maybe you should handle her more with her cage mate. Sometimes a bigger cage, separate sleeping spaces, and different food bowls can help. Even separation at meal times can help.

I made the cage bigger, it's now 2 x 6...actually waiting for the loft to arrive to add more space...have some cozies coming too...Molly always has been a bit stroppy, even when she was first introduced to Pebbles and Nibbles 3 months ago...I just hope it isn't something that will continue on...she isn't rumbling at her or swaying or yawning...so, that's a good sign, right?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.