Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Not enough room help!!!!!!!!

E

Evan the king

Not enough room help!!!!!!!!

My pigs cage is one of those small commercial cages and I need 2 expand it. I was going to use those cubes but I have a small room. I cant place it on the floor because I have dogs. I need Help! If you have any suggestions at all please help.

Thx in advance

Attachments

Pigs_2013 153.jpg Pigs_2013 004.jpg
hmmmm...

Expanding: I sugested to another cavy owner to connect there CC's around the "bigginers cage". Here's a link
www.guineapigcages.com/recycling.htm
Then scroll down to Cage as Sleeping Quarters Only. This should expand your cage.

Well, if you have a small house maybe you could use the coroplast as a 2 level house. It wouldn't take up much room horizontally (is that how u spell it?) only vertically. If you have dogs, maybe you can cat proof your cage. It's somewhere in this web site. Ok, I found the web site - (broken link removed) . Then scroll down to Closed Cages Album (cat-proof). It sould also dog proof your cage aswell. Here u go: another link inside the other link I gave u - imageevent.com/cavyspirit...ecoroplast
I hope I helped
Please reply
Octoberborn

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.