Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece No sew

GuineaGal2013

Cavy Slave
I am not very good with a sewing machine. I can hand stitch if I need to, but would prefer not to. That being said, I found instructions for a no sew hay bag so I made that today and I am really proud of it. I also made them a fleece forest. But there are still a few things I would like for their cage. I love the little cuddle cups, they are so stinking cute and from what I read, the piggies really love them. But they are just so expensive and it would probably be cheaper to make. Are there any no sew cuddle cup patterns/instructions?

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Well, I am sure you could make 5 mini no sew fleece blankets and tie them together. Now I think I am going to go and try that out!!! :D

Kermit_Koeller

Cavy Slave
i have seen one!

you will need:
an ice cream bucket or something similar
fleece
batting
small round pillow that will fit into said bucket (or enough batting to substitute)

Take the ice cream bucket and cut it in the shape of a cuddle cup. cover the top edges with the batting. lay fleece flat and set bucket on top of it. wrap the fleece up around the top edges of the bucket tucking it inside. then lay another smaller piece of fleece flat and set your pillow or batting on top of it. wrap the fleece around the pillow. turn the pillow upside down so the loose ends of fleece are inside the bucket. that should leave you with a smooth pillow surface and a nice no sew cuddle cup!

Kermit_Koeller

Cavy Slave
hope that makes sense =/

BrendaMarie

Cavy Slave
I'd love to have any no sew instructions for making items...

GuineaGal2013

Cavy Slave
I am on my phone right now, but when I get back home later I will get u the link (I saved it on my pinterest for quick reference)

GuineaGal2013

Cavy Slave
DIY Hay Bag for Rabbit | countingchick'ns this one is instructions for a different kind of hay bag (for a rabbit but would work for the piggies). it is SUPER cute and only takes a little amount of sewing. Thing I might do this one later (when I have more money for supplies) just because it is adorable lol.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.