Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Weight NEW YEAR's WEEK DEAL, 50% Off WEIGHT CHARTING

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Yay! I subscribed! Thanks and Happy New Year!

Teresa is this the one you created???

Yes, it's my site. I haven't started marketing it yet.

I signed up too! Thanks for the neat program. I can't wait to fill it in...

I really encourage people to take advantage of this deal and start the New Year right with a weekly weighing and tracking of your pet's health!

OMG. I signed up for this New Years morning (Like 2 or 3 AM) and I just now saw this coupon... I really wish I would of seen this earlier.:eek:hmy: Great Site BTW, I :love: it. It's very easy to use and I would give it 10 out of 10 stars.

I was going to get the 10 year plan on Saturday and then you give me a coupon, what a way to start the New Year! Thanks a bunch, my 4 boys and future piggies will be better off with the weight tracking you created!

That's wonderful !! thank you Teresa, I'll be passing this new site's information on to our vet too.

OMG. I signed up for this New Years morning (Like 2 or 3 AM) and I just now saw this coupon... I really wish I would of seen this earlier.:eek:hmy: Great Site BTW, I :love: it. It's very easy to use and I would give it 10 out of 10 stars.

I'll be happy to refund you the difference. I'll take care of that tomorrow!

I'll be adding more features in a couple of months. One of my plans is to have a new thing for "vet-approved goal weight" and "vet-approved weekly weight loss goal %." This will be more for fat dogs and cats. Then the system will track and graph your pet's weight loss per the goal (in addition to the other things it charts).

I'm also going to be offering an affiliate program for anyone to promote it and earn money. I'm planning on being very generous with vets and rescues (a 60/40 split). I really think it's a win/win for everyone. I've discussed it with my vets already and they like it.

Glad to know I was on the right track with the vet idea.

I need this for myself! Signing Winifred up now :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.