Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Years: Warm Wishes & Photo Shoot!

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
Just wanted to wish everyone and their pets a Happy New Year! My bunnies are happily gnawing away at their apple twigs, and I plan to start setting up their new C&C cage this weekend. I hope all of you and your pets are having a safe and happy New Year. My New Years resolutions are to:
Get Better Organized
Learn Even MORE about my bunnies and future guinea pigs

Does anyone have and comments and or resolutions you want to share?

Also, I will be doing a New Years photo shoot with my bunnies today... I got them each an adorable Santa hat for $3 each! :D After I'm done, I'll be sure to post them here.

Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well!

Sounds like you have great resolutions!

My resolution is to quit smoking. Time to dump the nasty habit. :)

Can't wait to see the holiday photos!

My resolution is to give my pigs a better variety of vegtables everyday and give them more floortime/attention :)

Good thinking, Squint! Always helps to improve your pets diet.

Kristen, good for you! :) I wish you success, and you can feel good that you are making a healthy choice. Congratulations!

My New Years resolution is to have a more balanced life between: school, family, friends and my boyfriend.
PS - my piggies keep wanting to run on my keyboard as I type this on my laptop on the ground in their floortime room! :)

Yeah, that's part of my organizational notation. :p Your piggies sound cute, but mischievous. Hahaha :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.