Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to this site

Marie14625

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone. I have just wandered over here from Cavy Compendium, as this, I am told is THE place to come to check out new cages.
I was slave to Scooter, untill he crossed the rainbow bridge earlier this year. We are hoping to adopt two piggies, and know we need a bigger home for them. Scooter's cage was given to us by his previous owner. It is an OK cage for one piggie, and would do for 2..untill we get something of a better size.
So, I am going to browse around here, and see what I can find.

Marie

Hey Marie! I thought the name looked familiar ;)

welcome darling- this site is awesome :)

This site seems great. I love looking at the cages. In my post I said that Scooter died earlier this year..I meant earlier this month, he passed on just this past Tuesday evening. My husband and I are very sad, but are anxious to become adoptive parents again.

Marie

Sorry about your lost Marie and welcome to this site. It is really awesome and you learn alot. I just became a cavie mamma in august and still learning. I now have 23 piggies. Good luck on getting 2 more and hope you do and tell us about your new piggies when you get them.

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll love it here! I'm sorry for your loss this past Tuesday, it no doubt is hard to over come. I've wisely been told that you just can not forget about your loved ones, but must live with the pain everyday and it will be a part of your life to deal with... It is very hard when you lose a piggy, I sympathsize with you!
For the cages, many recommend a 2x4 or bigger for 2 pigs.

Welcome to the forums Marie. You will find alot of good information here.

Welcome Marie. I am so sorry to hear about your beloved piggie.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.