Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to the group and new to guinea pigs

shyanntech

Cavy Slave
Over the Easter days off we got our 8 year two guinea pigs. One is white and a odd gray/brown.. that is Mario.. then we got a white/black/brown that one is name Taz. They are just babys. We are doing them as a 4-H project. but he is always make sure they are good. But i though this would be a good idea to learn with.. i have learn i did a lot of looking up on the web read books all that before i got them so i would teach him what he need to know.. When i learn how to post pics i will take pics of the cage i made them and of the guinea pigs.. But just joined the form today.. so I'm not sure here.. [GuineaPigCages.com] New to the group and new to guinea pigs[GuineaPigCages.com] New to the group and new to guinea pigs[GuineaPigCages.com] New to the group and new to guinea pigs
The first one is showing off how big the cage is we are going to put another level in there before to long.. then the bottem has a clear plastic stuff down like what you would use in a office for the rolling chairs then the top is made out of C & C cage stuff. that is all stampled down really good and zip tired in the pic but now i have it wired to.. in the 3nd pic the one looking at you is Taz the one behind him is Mario.. thank you for your time.. shyanntech

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome . . . brand new to this world myself . . .

This Community Forum has been/continues to be a Godsend with regard to the information and education I am obtaining with regard to the various items and issues related to caring for our little critters. I'm quite certain you too will be amazed at the wealth of information and insight you will get here.

:)

looks great and nice looking piggies too. I would add some plastic to the sides about 6inches up the walls and corners of cage. they tend to potty in corners.

looks great and nice looking piggies too. I would add some plastic to the sides about 6inches up the walls and corners of cage. they tend to potty in corners.

Thank you I ran out of stuff but I'm going to use the same stuff on the 2nd level when I make it that's why I'm waiting to put in the 2nd level.. Then put down fleece and padding..

Thank you I ran out of stuff but I'm going to use the same stuff on the 2nd level when I make it that's why I'm waiting to put in the 2nd level.. Then put down fleece and padding..
cloroplast works GREAT for this

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.