Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to message board

N

nnylund

New to message board

Hello! I am new to this message board. The old board that I used to go to closed down and they linked this one instead. I find that this is a great place to learn new things. I just found out today that maybe i should get my pig a Cozy. I never knew!!!

Nycol8o

Re: New to message board

cozies are great :D . especially when you make it yourself. the store bought ones are a bit expensive. with the same amount of money you would spned on one, you can go to a fabric shop and pick up a yrd or two of fabric (2 diffrent fabrics) and make about 5 or 6 cozies (depending on how big your piggie is). or you can buy a cozie that helps support piggies that are in shelters (there's a post about cozies in the "acessories" seciton of the forum that has a link to the website). hope this helps =0)

Re: New to message board

I found an old touque and put in my pigs cage and she loves it. she is always in it now. its too cute for words!:rolleyes:

Nycol

Hi! I'm new too.

What board did you come from? I came from beanmakers. I was Haley on there who were you?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.