Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

new to cavy

snowkittyvt

Cavy Slave
good afternoon we are new here and i wanted to say hello , we made our frist cage for a mini rex bunny and had a wonderful time of it , i am so glad i found your site thank you our bunny baby loves her cage

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for making your bunny a nice big cage. I'm certain he will love having a lot of room.

I do have to ask that you please capitalize your sentences in your posts. Posts are very hard to read without proper capitalization and punctuation. Please read this link for the forum's posting rules https://guineapigcages.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43817&postcount=1

Tucky4ever22

Cavy Slave
lol Hello, welcome. We were all new once and if you have any questions we will try our best to answer them. Yup he's right. You need to use proper grammar if you want a good, fast reply.

Breezy and Tuck,
Friends2daend:crazy:

Funnygpigs

Cavy Slave
Welcome! I am glad to here that you made your rabbit a new cage. It is great to watch how their spirit improves with the added space. :0)

Funnygpigs

Cavy Slave
I don't think you need to jump on the new person. She was already told by voodoo.
Tucky4ever22 said:
lol Hello, welcome. We were all new once and if you have any questions we will try our best to answer them. Yup he's right. You need to use proper grammar if you want a good, fast reply.

Breezy and Tuck,
Friends2daend:crazy:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.