Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

new pigs!!

avengedsoph

Cavy Slave
Hey!!
Well i got new pigs today!!
I have been waiting for them for weeks! The man who gave me them could not keep them any more as his wife has a baby on the baby, so he asked me to take them in so i said yes! So now i have 8 pigs!
They are very cute! I gave them new names however i dont know if i will go back to them yet! The only down side is they are in a small cage! All of my pigs are in huge pet store cages but these are in a small one! I cant afford to buy them a bigger cage until my birthday! :(

This is Herbie but i think i will change his name to Leonard
[GuineaPigCages.com] new pigs!!

And this is Boris but i just change his name to Howard or Wolo :)

[GuineaPigCages.com] new pigs!!

Let me know what you guys think! :D

I think they are very adorable! I personally like the name Wolo because its not as common. Isn't it sad how people think they can't care for their animals and have a baby? I have a baby, and I have no problem spoiling my pets and keeping my house spotless. People and their excuses. Anyway, I am very happy you gave them a home!!! :D

I think they are very adorable! I personally like the name Wolo because its not as common. Isn't it sad how people think they can't care for their animals and have a baby? I have a baby, and I have no problem spoiling my pets and keeping my house spotless. People and their excuses. Anyway, I am very happy you gave them a home!!! :D
I totally agree with you. Of course I dont have kids but still agree with you.

I think they wanted to give me them because they didnt think they would get much attention from them. I think it is good that they gave me them as i think they wanted the best for them. Its how people handle there situation it is their first baby so i dont think they would have much time :) I'm glad they gave them away before it was too late :)

Oh sorry lol they are very cute congrats on new babies. If you go to Walmart buy some zip ties as there are never enough connectors. they have storage cubes for 10=13 dollars and it would be a start on a big and better cages for all your babies. I bought one set and it could make a one story 5 long by 3 wide.

i dont live in america, i live in the UK, i dont have much money for a few more weeks plus i dont really have the space for c&c cages plus my mum doesnt like them :(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.