Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos New Pigs on the Block

jowasaurus

Cavy Slave
Meet the two new boys! Since getting them on tuesday, they have been bathed, cleaned, and paired up with Warden [a male I rescued 2 weeks ago from an obviously horrible parent]. Everything went swimmingly. These two were already bonded and very submissive in their personalities and Warden has been pretty good with both of them[ a little bit of chasing and squeaking, but nothing anywhere close to serious]
[GuineaPigCages.com] New Pigs on the Block

This "little" guy is very LARGE. Apparently he is a newer breed that has been popping up larger and larger to be fed to snakes. He is about 11 months old and already much larger than Warden and Bocefus [both of which are more than a year]. He is very laid back.

[GuineaPigCages.com] New Pigs on the Block

And this is his best friend in the world. He hasn't decided on a hairstyle and just wears it however he feels like when he wakes up. His color is more red and he loves to just walk around, squeaking and searching for food. He seems to appreciate the company of other guinea pigs and I was told he hadn't been with anyone until showing up at the rescue the same day as his new huge best friend.

They don't have names yet! But I am thinking of naming the smaller guy November. =]

Attachments

120223_141337.jpg 120224_072246.jpg
Congrats on the new pigs! Very cute!!

Precious piggies ❤️

Very glad to hear everyone is getting along well.

why november

I had a friend in high school named November and she was a red head and loved some wacky styles. His hair kind of reminds me of her

That's a sweet reason to name him November! Congrats on the new little guys, we got some new little men yesterday too. Your little guys are adorable.

Very beautiful piggies! I love the name as well!

Thanks you guys! Any ideas what I should name the big guy?

ALSO: Warden, November and [big guy] are in a 3x4 and Bocefus and Waylon will be put in the 2x5. If I connected these with 2 different ramps, would if count as "big enough" for 5 pigs? I think Bocefus would get along with the other 3 so well! But haven't tried it out yet. =/

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.