Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bonding New pictures of the girls!

SpicyPiggies

Cavy Slave
sage climbing all over cinnamon!
[GuineaPigCages.com] New pictures of the girls!
family photo! nutmeg, sage, and cinnamon
cinnamon gave herself a mohawk by running under the blanket!
nutmeg likes my boyfriend's finger! sage is hiding.
laptime with nutmeg

awesome names pictures and piggies

I love your pictures. What lovely piggies. My goal is to learn how to get pictures on this forum. I am not very computer literate.

I love your pictures. What lovely piggies. My goal is to learn how to get pictures on this forum. I am not very computer literate.

Delaine thanks!! TO post pictures, go to "post new thread" and scroll down to the bottom. Click on "manage attachments". in the upper right hand corner, click "add files" and then "select files". click the files you want from your desktop (let me know if you know how to do that" then click "upload". the picture/pictures will pop up on the bottom, click "insert inline". the picture should be in your post! then you just type whatever and post it! let me know if that makes sense :)

When you want to post a reply or post a thread at the top of the box there is a line of little tabs with images in them like the B I U and so on, the little square with the tree on it is the image tab, click on that and then select the image you want to put in your thread and click upload and whalah...picture. Hope that helps.

I love their names! Pretty girls!

I adore your piggies, and those names...perfect. I love names that go together in a theme like that. It just makes me smile. Our goal was to have piggies with names that were the names of cartoon pigs...but it hasn't worked out that way. Any future girls will totally be Olivia or Peppa that's a guarantee. :) Right now we have Moo, Lucy, Chester and Oliver (Ollie). I don't think any of them are the names of cartoon pigs :) But the names fit them. Congrats on them getting along I love the pictures of the finger sniffing, ours do that and it's always so cute.

Thanks everyone! I love their names as well! I also had Sugar and Rosemary very briefly! I kinda have a theme going on lol :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.