Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New member and piggy owner

khptown

Cavy Slave
Hello. On Friday, I became a mommy to a 3 year old male guinea pig. I got him from the shelter, and I am enjoying every second I am spending with him. I'm sure that since I have never lived with a guinea pig, that I will have some questions from time to time. I am sure that you wonderful people will help me find answer those to make sure that my guinea pig is properly cared for. Hopefully, I will learn some things from reading the forums, and be able to offer other some useful information myself. Well, thank you for making me feel welcome thus far, and I think I have attached some photos of Gizmo (I do not know if I have done it correctly). I am going to weigh him tonight, so I can know how big he is. I think that he can add a little more weight, but my brother, who I made come over to see him, says he looks like a small cat.

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
Cool! Great choice for adopting and is that a C&C I see? Welcome and I hope you can have many happy years with Gizmo. Please feel free to ask any questions or whatever. :)

PixieStix

Cavy Slave
I'm glad you're finding your way around and feeling welcome. Gizmo's a cutie, it's great you adopted and made him a nice C and C.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.