Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece New Liners!

Petuniapiggy

Cavy Slave
I got my cage liners in the mail today and love them already! A lot easier than folding up a fleece blanket to fit the cage. The lady I got them from threw in a fleece cuddle cup and snuggle sack for free! Here are some pics:

New Liners!
New Liners!

super cute!

Where did you order from?

Very cute, love the coordinating pieces! Did you get it from eBay?

I got them from here:

(broken link removed)

She did not have any 2x4 liners so I emailed her and she custom made them for me. I got two 2x4 liners for $55 including shipping.

Can you post how well they work? I have never seen them with an all fleece liner and towels underneath. Does it work out well this way? I'm very interested in possibly getting some of these.

It works good for me and is very easy to clean. I use newspaper under the liners instead of towels but will probably switch eventually.

Very cute:p...I may try to make some liners like that. For now i just cut my fleece blankets to size.

Great! How often do you have to change them? How long until the cage begins to stink?

I change them every 3 days but with 3 pigs in there it can start to smell by then.

Thanks! They seem to be very well thought out liners, since apparently sometimes the inner absorber shrinks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.