Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New in NY

mrs.zen

Cavy Slave
Hello, my name is Kristie and I am from upstate NY :)
I am a past and present lover of the cavy as I grew up with them and now being a Mom-I have introduced them back into my life so that my youngest daughter can fall in love.
I currently have 2 boars-1 abby named Smithers and a shorthair named Reese and 2 sows, still no named-lol. I adopted them a couple of weekends ago from a family in PA and have been wanting to rename them but haven't been able to decide on those "right" names.
This Thurs. I am adopting another girl from a gal in my area! Yay! :D
Anyway, I am loving all of them and looking forward to getting to know all of you here. Thank you!
Kristie

welcome and might I say your going to have a big herd there. Cant wait to see pics and their new names.

Here are my kiddos!
[GuineaPigCages.com] New in NYSmithers

[GuineaPigCages.com] New in NYReese

[GuineaPigCages.com] New in NYThe Girls

[GuineaPigCages.com] New in NY

Your piggies are adorable! I'm new and in NY as well :)

~IJMB

Thank you brigita!

I'm from NY Queens :)

I'm only about 2 hours away from you! I can't give my exact location(I'm only 15 soooo), but that's really cool :)

~IJMB

I'm only about 2 hours away from you! I can't give my exact location(I'm only 15 soooo), but that's really cool :)

~IJMB

No worries-I have a 15 yr old daughter and I'm nuts about her giving out ANY personal information on the computer...sorry, I know better than to ask you that. :)

It's fine, you didn't know my age, and on a lot of forums it seems generally accepted to give out where you live haha :)

~IJMB

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.