Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Here!

Cappuccino

Cavy Slave
'ello! So I have just stumbled upon this website and realized that I'm probably not the world's best guinea pig owner. I have one guinea pig named Cappuccino - he's one year old as of tomorrow. I am definitely going to try to get him a friend ASAP, but for now he just gets lots of snuggle time. Also, when I got him, I got the largest cage available at the pet store (as I hadn't heard of making your own cage) but now I am definitely going to make a new one for him! Still, he does get lots of food, cuddling, and floor time. I'm excited to meet all of your piggies!

More about Cappuccino...His birthday is tomorrow (February 2nd) which makes him a year old. He still is a pretty youthful lil thing, and it's hard to believe he's growing up because I've had him since he was a baby! :love: While I am pretty busy, we have our nightly routine (fresh food, floor time, cuddles and food) which he enjoys. I have had him since May of last year, and he's a pretty laid back sort of fellow. He purrs REALLY REALLY loudly and you can hear it a mile off. Other than that he doesn't make that much noise, unless he's hungry. He's pretty small, compared to my friend's guinea pig, but he still rumblestruts all over Snowball (my friend's guinea pig, who is about twice the side of Cappy, lol.) Anyway, I feel like I'm rambling on, but...hi!

Welcome! You will find lots of helpful folks here!!

Welcome to the forum!

Making a C&C cage is so much fun. If you need help finding materials, just let us know.

And, Welcome to the forum! Cappuccino is lucky to have a wonderful owner.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.