Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New here!

Guineapigluvz

Cavy Slave
Hello! im looking into adopting 2 little girls from my town shelter! i cant wait to get them. im here to get some more facts and get help when needed :) these little girls will be housed in a 2x4 cage maybe bigger. i also have a wondering. how much would the kleenmama hay and pellets shipping cost? the girls names are Emily and bailey. i only have a pic of emily but gonna get one of bailey very soon! thank you for reading this! (emily is my icon)

When you go to the KML website put what you want in your shopping cart. In your shopping cart there is a button to estimate shipping. It's different depending on how far from KML you are.

Congratulations on your new babies! Guinea pigs are so much fun. Post the pictures when you get them. =D

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to pictures!

Welcome! I'm so excited for you, I can't wait for you to bring your piggies home!

Welcome!

Just to add, you can get exact shipping costs from Kleenmama's. Just select what you want and go through checkout to the point that it comes up with shipping costs. You can cancel out without ordering anything at that point if you're not ready to buy.

Welcome
Can't wait to see pics of your new piggies.
I to just adopted 2 girls one was abandoned at our local shelter a little over a month ago.
Princess Penelope is my icon as well, the other we named Queen Petunia.
Your in for a real treat keeping pigs they are just about the best pet you could ever think of keeping. :)

Welcome and congrats on wanting to adopt.:) Looking forward to seeing some pictures when you get them. Guineas are such a nice pet to have. I just love mine so much. They are like part of the family!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.