Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast New Coroplast for my c & c cage = New cage set up ... of course

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
My sweet husband got the piggies some new coroplast 4 x 8 sheet for 12.84 @ sign shop in meridian. Coroplast is a pain in the butt found that out. The other coroplast I had came already scored and ready to put to gether but this was the first time we had to do it ourselves. Anyways here are the pictures of the finished product.
[GuineaPigCages.com] New Coroplast for my c & c cage = New cage set up ... of course
Fleece poop cave..... I added the blue material under since this is the favorite poop spot.
[GuineaPigCages.com] New Coroplast for my c & c cage = New cage set up ... of course[GuineaPigCages.com] New Coroplast for my c & c cage = New cage set up ... of course
[GuineaPigCages.com] New Coroplast for my c & c cage = New cage set up ... of course

New kitchen area made of Blue coroplast 1x2 in size.

Yay! Very nice, plus your piggies are so cute!

P.S. Ginger is on my lap barbering me as I type this lol

It looks awesome! Good job and the price was right!

Okay so now to the Gemini Hay rack issue. The first picture is of the new hay rack I made to keep her out of the hay. Major fail as you see the problem. I figured Bigger squares would be okay for hay rack but I was wrong so I took it out.
So I did this instead

Attachments

DSCN0609 (640x480).jpg 2012-04-07 18.25.15 (640x479).jpg DSCN0410 (640x530).jpg
She has issues with every hay rack I put it the cage.

Going to wait till she gets bigger to use any of these hay racks I have made lol

I have had great success with this style of hay rack. I have four piggies so hay goes quick around here. It's large so it can hold a lot and it goes from the bottom of one grid to the top of the other so I don't have to worry about piggies getting into it. The piggies seem to have no problems eating out of it either.

I have had great success with this style of hay rack. I have four piggies so hay goes quick around here. It's large so it can hold a lot and it goes from the bottom of one grid to the top of the other so I don't have to worry about piggies getting into it. The piggies seem to have no problems eating out of it either.

Thanks Cant do that because of the Kitchen coroplast box I have it in.
It will work for now till she gets bigger.

She has issues with every hay rack I put it the cage.

Going to wait till she gets bigger to use any of these hay racks I have made lol

She just loves getting in that hay! Have you tried a paper bag with hay in it to see if that helps keep her out of the hay racks?

She just loves getting in that hay! Have you tried a paper bag with hay in it to see if that helps keep her out of the hay racks?

GOOD IDEA, I do it with floor time but never thought about in there cage.

@boofp Nice to see another Mississippi piggy lover! We live up in Tupelo!

I love your little cabana!

We are in marion, Mississippi. We moved from West point starkvile area

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.