Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos New cage! YAY!

Buggie_00

Cavy Slave
We recently moved to a house from a small apartment. Not only is there a lot more space for the humans here but there is more space for the piggies too. Plus now that Oliver is well past the post-op stage of his neuter he's able to share a cage with the girls and is a happy little guy.

Before they were each in a cage that was just about a 2X4. We built it on a shelving unit so there was some overlap of grids making it just under 2 wide and just under 4 long. The girls were in one and Oliver was in another by himself before his neuter.

Now they're all 3 in a very pretty 2X5. I didn't have all their toys in when I snapped the picture and one pigloo is in the drying rack after being washed. Hooray for bigger cages.

[GuineaPigCages.com] New cage!   YAY!

Underneath the cage is a big bin that stores their food and hay and everything else, then our cats litterbox is there as well. Plenty of room for everyone.

The window is a double pained (sp) window so it doesn't let in too much heat/cold. I've checked it at random times during the day and that side of the cage is always the same temperature.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.