Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C New cage just came in mail!

Roxymarie365

Cavy Slave
OMG I'm so happy right now! My new pig cage just arrived at my house! I'm assembling it right after this post! I ordered a 2x5 kit, 2x2 loft kit, extra grids + connectors, and a hayrack! My pigs are going to be so happy! I will take a picture of both thier old and new cage! SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! :D Thanks Sue, you just gave my pigs the best Christmas present ever!!!!!

Did you buy your cage from a website? If so, where if you don't mind me asking. I'm trying to get an idea on how much it's going to cost to make a cage. :p

I actually bought everything for my cage at The C&C Cages for Guinea Pigs Store You can also get there by going to the top of the forum and clicking on cages store. She lives in Connecticut so shipping cost $50 alone (for me). I'm very satisfied with my cage though. It looks so big compared to the connected petstore cages they were living in!!!

I will upload pics tonite!

Sorry it's taken so long but here are the pictures!
From this small combination of cages that was WAY too small for 3:
New cage just came in mail!

To this Mansion!

To the following people planning on building a cage:
Build it in the room it's going to be in. I built mine in the living room and the only way too get it into my room was to take the door off! This is a pic of us trying to get it through with the door still on (my door is on the right side). :p
Thanks for reading/looking!

Attachments

027.jpg
The attached thumbnail was before the top level was added in.
P.S. I also just loved how my dog Scooter looked in the picture! He's probably thinking, "What in the world do you have in your hand!" :p

What a great Christmas present! It's a huge step up from your other cages and I'm sure your guinea pigs will be in piggy heaven. I think Scooter is adorable!!

Wow! It looks so good! I'm sure your piggies are so happy right now!
ps. I love your doggie :)

Thanks everyone for replying! Merry Christmas! It's only 2 DAYS AWAY! :eye-poppi

Great cage and I love the little tree in the corner! Your puppy is a cutie!

What a great cage! Your piggies are in Paradise! :3

Congratulations on the cage upgrade! Thanks for doing the best for your piggies!

I love this cage its FANTASTIC, would you mind if i build mine like urs cause its so good ❤️

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.