Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New cage idea!

Moxie

Cavy Slave
I was playing with the piggies today and came up with an awesome (well I think so) idea to add onto their cage. I really want to do it but I think my mom would kill me if I made their cage bigger. So I am just dreaming for now. Bellow are diagrams of it. I just had to share. :) What do you guys think?
[GuineaPigCages.com] New cage idea!

Wow, looks like you're piggers will have a mansion! Hopefully you'll get to build it. Good luck!

Wow, that looks cool. Are the grids strong enough to support a third floor?

Yeah, why not make the top the second diagram, and the third the second level?

You're cage idea looks awesome!

I have a better idea. Why don't we just give our piggies our bedrooms and we can sleep on a cot elsewhere. If my cage gets any bigger I may just have to do that.

Good idea Pennick. I will sleep in the gps cage and they can have my room. Ruby, the only problem is that if you make the second level a full 2x6 L shape the bottom level will be really dark and hard to access. I thought I could support it with pvc piping.

I could sleep in my girls cage. It's big enough and I am short!

But wait, if we give them the bedroom, we are going to start decorating it and then we'll just have to give them the whole house. Oh well.

That looks like a cavy estate. good work

Wow, very cool. I'm thinking of giving up my walk-in closet :^) Your pigs will love it.

My bachelor male piggy really does love his c&c cage. In a spacious enclosure, their personality's really shine. It's amazing how interactive and curious they are. I get so much enjoyment from just watching him.

SP

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.