Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C New cage and new fleece/u-haul pad

Brando

Cavy Slave
Pics of the new C&C cage and the fleece liner I made. The boys seem to love it! New cage and new fleece/u-haul padNew cage and new fleece/u-haul padNew cage and new fleece/u-haul padNew cage and new fleece/u-haul padNew cage and new fleece/u-haul pad

does your go up over the end or is is just sewed and flat on the bottom of the coroplast?

Cute Piggers!!! They look very happy. :)

I would love to know how you made your liner. Did you just sew around the edge of the uhaul pad? Is there fleece on the bottom too? I use uhaul pads but I have been just wrapping the fleece around it.

I was wondering the same with the liners....I did mine like upside down fitted bedsheets so they go up and over the edges of the coroplast.....but yours looks so much easier....

@ally112087...There is no way I could ever make liners to go over the sides. I just worry about the corners if I just sew around the uhaul pad...corners are occasional bathrooms in the cage.

I just sewed the fleece to two layers of u haul pads around the edges. Not sure if they'll burrow under it or not because I just put it in tonight so time will tell.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.