Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C New C&C!!!

AliciaS

Cavy Slave
Well, my new C&C cage came in the mail today, and I have to say my pigs are beside themselves about it. LOL! They are in love. As soon as we got everything set up, I think everyone was a bit intimidated by the size, but in just a few minutes they went crazy. Sweetie Pig has been running laps ever since. They run from one end to the other and kick out bedding the entire time. So, I think the new "house" is a hit. :cool:

Yay! I'll bet they really love it! I've been thinking about ordering/building one but I am trying to modify something that I have right now. Where did you get yours from?

That is awesome, I bet that is so fun to watch them enjoying it. Please post pictures or videos or both.

I got it from this site. The lady selling them is Sue. It was actually very easy to put together and everything was already cut and ready to go. She included a couple of extra pieces of coroplast for packing purposes, but I took those pieces out and made a tunnel out of one. The pigs adore it. They come in a lot of different sizes, but I chose the 2X4 to start with. The best part is that I just ordered everything on Sunday, and it arrived this afternoon.

I plan to take some pictures before long and put them up. My pigs are still super shy though, so I don't know if I'll be able to get them in the picture or not. I'd love to get them a little more used to me so that they don't run like heck everytime someone gets close to the cage. If anyone has any tips on getting them used to you, let me know. I'm all ears and eyes for advice!!:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.