Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C New c&c cage for the girls/ planning on getting another guinea pig!

angie901

Cavy Slave
Hey people! So on Thursday I picked up my girls from being fostered, and I made them a new cage on Wednesday! They love it and I was thinking, since my dad's job is paying so well, why not rescue another baby girl. So There is a couple of girls I looked at and I found a female short haired, a female silkie, a female Teddy and a female abby. I don't know what breed to get! There are so many beautiful baby girls. So anyways, I will post some pics of my cage soon. I have made a double decker and both girls are on the bottom and the top is for which ever girl I bring home! Thanks for your time!

Yay! Congrats! Can't wait for pigtures!! You should post pigtures of all 4 girls on here :) (The ones you're choosing between adopting)

Yay! Congrats! Can't wait for pigtures!! You should post pigtures of all 4 girls on here :) (The ones you're choosing between adopting)

Okay. I might post pictures of the ones I want to adopt. Any opinions on which breed?

Hmm...I know that silkies need brushing and hair cutting etc. Which breed(s) do you have right now again?

Right, well, maybe you should get a shorter haired breed, give you more of a break on hair stuff. I really want an abby right now, I just love the way they look. Idk why, but I'm not a big fan of teddy's, maybe a short-hair? :)

Right, well, maybe you should get a shorter haired breed, give you more of a break on hair stuff. I really want an abby right now, I just love the way they look. Idk why, but I'm not a big fan of teddy's, maybe a short-hair? :)

I was thinking either the teddy or abby

I have a texel and a teddy. The teddy is very easy to take care of, and very cute! Her hair is not soft, but neither is my texel.

I have a texel and a teddy. The teddy is very easy to take care of, and very cute! Her hair is not soft, but neither is my texel.

I heard teddies are fun to pet cuz of their texture.

I would get the abby :) You should post pigtures of both soon though! Oh, and out of curiosity, the other 2 as well. :)

P.S. Wow, I wish I could just get another pig if I wanted to. My Dad is so strict though, he won't even let me get a second. :sad:

Their hair is very thick and gritty feeling. But I absolutely love it. Plus they generally have flatter faces. The hair sticks straight out so they look like little toy animals.

Their hair is very thick and gritty feeling. But I absolutely love it. Plus they generally have flatter faces. The hair sticks straight out so they look like little toy animals.
s

Cool! Maybe I will get the Teddy. I have to decide tonight and am picking up in the morning. I can't wait!!!!!

Here are the pictures everyone! Sorry some are a little dark. I took the pics at night so they aren't the best. But I hope you like!!!

[GuineaPigCages.com] New c&c cage for the girls/ planning on getting another guinea pig![GuineaPigCages.com] New c&c cage for the girls/ planning on getting another guinea pig![GuineaPigCages.com] New c&c cage for the girls/ planning on getting another guinea pig!

Cute! Where are the potential adoptinees' pigtures at? :p

That is very cool you get to pick between such cute breeds. I got very lucky finding my two from craigslist. They were not wanted by their first families anymore. My texel is 2.5 years old and she came from CA with her previous family. I live in KY.

Okay, can't wait! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.