Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Babies

misspigglie

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Posts
54
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
54
HELLO, MY PIGGLIE JUST HAD BABIES, AND I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYTHING SPECIAL THAT I NEED TO DO FOR THE MOMMY. SHE GETS FEED, GREENS, VEGGIES, & HAY RIGHT NOW. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SHE NEEDS SOMETHING MORE. TIPS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
P.S. SHE CAME PREGGERS, AND I PLAN TO KEEP HER BABIES. THEY WILL BE SPAID/ NUETERED. WE ARE ALSO GOING TO BE BUILDING A C&C CAGE FOR THEM AND MY OTHER PIGGLLIES. THANKS FOR THE HELP. MISS PIGGLIE
 

lovinthepiggys

Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Posts
5
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
5
misspigglie said:
HELLO, MY PIGGLIE JUST HAD BABIES, AND I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYTHING SPECIAL THAT I NEED TO DO FOR THE MOMMY. SHE GETS FEED, GREENS, VEGGIES, & HAY RIGHT NOW. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SHE NEEDS SOMETHING MORE. TIPS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
P.S. SHE CAME PREGGERS, AND I PLAN TO KEEP HER BABIES. THEY WILL BE SPAID/ NUETERED. WE ARE ALSO GOING TO BE BUILDING A C&C CAGE FOR THEM AND MY OTHER PIGGLLIES. THANKS FOR THE HELP. MISS PIGGLIE
 

lovinthepiggys

Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Posts
5
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
5
hello there i am new to this but i was just wondering how many babie she had and what colors. Ours just had babies. She had 4 but 2 didnt make it so we now have 2 but they are the cutest things.
 

AngelsCavies

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Posts
1,330
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
1,330
Peanut is all yellow with grey stripe and white head. she looks like a candy corn. Peanut had 5 babies. one is grey with yellow tips, one is grey, yellow stripe, one is orange with black and yellow blended, one is tan with black patch on eye and but and the other one is tan with black patch on eye and white stripe across the shoulder blades. Muffy is all black with white head and brown patch on her but. Muffy had 2. One is all brown with white nose and one white leg and the other one is all black with white nose and head. My other one is due anytime now. Ill let ya know what colors they are.
 

misspigglie

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Posts
54
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
54
misspigglie said:
HELLO, MY PIGGLIE JUST HAD BABIES, AND I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYTHING SPECIAL THAT I NEED TO DO FOR THE MOMMY. SHE GETS FEED, GREENS, VEGGIES, & HAY RIGHT NOW. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SHE NEEDS SOMETHING MORE. TIPS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
P.S. SHE CAME PREGGERS, AND I PLAN TO KEEP HER BABIES. THEY WILL BE SPAID/ NUETERED. WE ARE ALSO GOING TO BE BUILDING A C&C CAGE FOR THEM AND MY OTHER PIGGLLIES. THANKS FOR THE HELP. MISS PIGGLIE
MY PIGGLIE ONLY HAD ONE AND IT IS CALICO. WE NAMED HER LOLLIPOP, AND THE MOMMIES NAME IS PRINCESS PEI PEI. I THINK THE BABY IS A GIRL, BUT I'M NOT SURE. ANY TIPS FOR THE CARE? THANKS, MISSPIGGLIE
 

AngelsCavies

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Posts
1,330
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
1,330
go to cavy's home page and go down to the beginers care guied and they have pics of how to sex piggers.

You can go to my site and see all the piggies I go including the new babies at the end of the site. The site is (broken link removed)

Enjoy the site.
 
Last edited:

mncavylover

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Posts
3,127
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
3,127
Hey, not to be rude, but could you please not type in all caps? Thanks! =)

Alfalfa food and hay can be fed to the little ones and their mom. See www.guinealynx.info for more info.
 

misspigglie

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Posts
54
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
54
mncavylover said:
Hey, not to be rude, but could you please not type in all caps? Thanks! =)

Alfalfa food and hay can be fed to the little ones and their mom. See www.guinealynx.info for more info.
Thank you for the tips, and please let me know why it may be rude to type in ALL CAPS? Thank you very much, misspigglie.
P.S. IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO TYPE THIS WAY, SORRY. THANK YOU
 

AngelsCavies

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Posts
1,330
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
1,330
I know that sometimes using cap letters means yelling at you but just do what you feel.
 

dagwellismypigy

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Posts
2,673
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
2,673
misspigglie said:
Thank you for the tips, and please let me know why it may be rude to type in ALL CAPS? Thank you very much, misspigglie.
P.S. IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO TYPE THIS WAY, SORRY. THANK YOU
It's an international forum and people from other countries would have a hard time reading it if people whose first language is english is hard to read, especially in the pink color.
 

misspigglie

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Posts
54
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
54
dagwellismypigy said:
It's an international forum and people from other countries would have a hard time reading it if people whose first language is english is hard to read, especially in the pink color.
O.K., thank you for the info. I will work on it. Thanks! misspigglie
 

misspigglie

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Posts
54
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
54
I checked out your site and me & my kids loved watching the slideshow of all your piggies. They are soooooo cute! They really must love getting their pictures taken. Thanks for sharing them, misspigglie



AngelsCavies said:
go to cavy's home page and go down to the beginers care guied and they have pics of how to sex piggers.

You can go to my site and see all the piggies I go including the new babies at the end of the site. The site is (broken link removed)

Enjoy the site.
 

AngelsCavies

Well-known Member
Cavy Slave
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Posts
1,330
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
1,330
no problem at all. you and your children and look at it anytime you want. Also as soon as my Squeakers have her first litter I will post the new babies on my site and let you know.
Thank you
Angel
 
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Similar threads

DreamsInPink
Replies
7
Views
696
Guinea Pig Papa
Guinea Pig Papa
J
Replies
3
Views
627
bpatters
bpatters
P
Replies
0
Views
284
Pinkdonna1
P
Squiggles
Replies
6
Views
396
Squiggles
Squiggles
R
Replies
1
Views
504
ItsaZoo
ItsaZoo
Top