Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Frustrated Never handle a guinea like that

Chikochikka

Cavy Slave
the other day i was up town with my mum and my dog any way this guy pulled up beside where we were eating lunch and his girlfriend must have just bought a baby guinea pig i say it was about 2 weeks of age which it should have still been with its mum. he was holding it on its back and fiddling with it and tiping it upside down and everything and every way your not meant to a guinea pig he was doing the guy must of been about 19 20 years of age i was horrified same with my mum and when i went to put my dishes into the kitchen so the lady didnt have to come and get them i looked in his car and he had a cage that is meant to be MICE!!!! i felt like going up to him and telling him NEVER HOLD YOUR GUINEA PIG LIKE THAT!!!! AND GET DIFFERNT CAGE OR GO BUY GRIDS OR SOMETHING BETTER THAN A MOUSE CAGE. but he left before i could do anything

I have felt this way before as well. Really I do feel trapped sometimes.

You can always nicely write down the address of this website and recommend that he goes here.

I understand how you felt. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.