Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hay Need to order hay!!!

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
BUT the address hubs gave me seems a little off....
I try to mapquest, googlemap, (all kinda maps) it but every single site says "address cannot be found" or it finds the address in the complete oppsitie side of the apartment complex.
ALSO, the street he gave me, is the main street the COMPLEX is off of. The street out apartment is off of is totally different. And I've even mapped that one. That always comes up as "address cannot be found".

I want to order his hay so bad, but I'm afraid it won't find my address, I may just have to settle buying from PetsMart again until I can confirm this address.

I'm confused. You needed your husband to give you your guy's own address, or another address you need to hay delivered too?

If you use the same address that is written on your regular mail, they'll know where to find you. Or if packages are dropped off at the apartment's office, you can ask them to clarify the office's address.

Can you have it sent to a friend's house and then go pick it up?

When I MapQuest my address it comes up as another apartment complex down the road. My mail and packages still find the right address. Unless a privet person is delivering your hay I think you will be OK. If a privet person is then you will need to give them clear directions.

Sorry for the confusion.
We moved maybe 2 weeks ago. The address husband gave me is the same that the landlord gave me but it conflicts with me so much because all the maps online either say "not found" or it is on the opposite side of the complex.
Oh yeah, we haven't received any mail yet.
I actually just realized I could of had the hay sent to my in laws whom live around the corner. Oh well, I've already bought the OxBow hay.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.