Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Need to get rid of old C&C

Squint96

Cavy Slave
By tonight I should have a new cage, so what should I do with my two 2X3s? I think I'm going to ask my local shelter if they need them, but if they don't I feel like they shouldn't get thrown away...any ideas?

Re purpose them into something else if the shelter doesn't want them

You can mail them to me. ;) (Just kidding!) Really, you could build a big storage shelf for pig supplies with them. Or else make them into a stand for your new cage.

If you don't already have a floor time area, you could take the grids and ziptie them together. It'll fold up pretty nice so you can store it while it's not in use.

Well, I have birds and I turned it into a storage/play stand. Or you could, like others said, just make it into a storage/shelf type deal.

Donate them to me please? haha =)

I used mine for a playpen, They were easy to snap together and you can make funky shapes and mazes if you have a ton like me :)

I upgraded my cage and flattened and stored the other one. Then, when I adopted two more, I pulled out the old one and used it for them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.