Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Need some piggie parent volunteers

lesley825

Cavy Slave
Hi Everybody!

I'm Lesley and I'm hoping to start up a piggie pet portraits business. Don't worry, I'm not spamming and trying to get you to buy anything! I'm actually hoping some of you might be interested in helping me out by letting me draw or paint your guinea pigs for free. I figured the best way to get started is to have some samples, and while I'd normally charge $100 and up, these would be free to you in order to allow me to use the finished product images as gallery samples on my not-built-yet website.

I'd then be happy to send you the original artwork in the mail (if you'd be okay with paying for shipping that would be wonderful!), or if you'd prefer I keep it, I can scan it into the computer and have it featured on the website for all to see regardless, and put it up for sale. Maybe a picture of your piggie will be hanging over someone's mantle! haha

My apologies if I've posted this in the wrong spot. I'm fairly new to this forum. I'm hoping to get maybe 10 or so at least and I didn't want to just take random pictures of guinea pigs off of Google images in case they were copyrighted.

If you think you might be interested and have some nice clear photos of your piggie that I could draw from, I'd be so appreciative. Just send a private message or reply to this thread. I can also show you some samples of my artwork, I just wasn't sure if URLs were allowed in posts here.

Thanks everybody!

CF#5
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Harrys Dad

Cavy Slave
I sent you a PM Thanks for this offer!

wickedrodent

Cavy Slave
I would LOVE to get a picture of my dearly departed Dudley...

Here are some of my favorite shots of him..

1-15-08Pigs005.jpg

11-13-07Dudley006.jpg

And if you ever want to try rats.. ;)

3-8-08Ratties006.jpg

Heres my photobucket.. actually..

princessfionachanel/Ratties - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

pigsforlife

Cavy Slave
Will shoot you a pm in a minute!

buttons

Cavy Slave
I just sent you a PM.

I'd love to have my guinea pigs drawn by the way...
Buttons, Nelly and Linda.

And if possible my sister's Flower and Pumpkin.

Just reply in my PM, I'm already excited to hear from you!

lesley825

Cavy Slave
Hi everybody! Thanks so much for your responses! Due to the overwhelming response from this and other sites that I requested volunteers on, I'm not going to be able to accept any more requests at this time. Everyone who has previously posted on this thread will have their requests honored, though!

I'm so sorry if anybody new is reading this and hoping for a free portrait. I just have over 20 portraits now and it's going to take me quite awhile to get through them all!

If you're still interested in a portrait, though, I'd be happy to offer a 25% discount if you mention this thread when inquiring. I wasn't sure if I was able to delete a thread so I'm posting this reply for now.

Thanks everyone for looking and for your interest!

- Lesley

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.