Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Need Help!!!

Gohan

Cavy Slave
I need some type of large play pen to make it so that during floor time they can't get to wires. building is not really an option.

My floor time space is about 7ft. X 7ft.

Please Help!

What kind of cage do you have? Most likely your cage, if a 2x4, (or 2x3, really) is bigger than that floor time space. The idea of floor time is to have a bigger area to run around in.

You can buy another box of grids, though, and a pack of zip/cable ties. Tie as many grids together as you need to fit your space, but leave the ends open so you can fold it up neatly.

Ditto to what Zuidy suggested.
We have our wires neatly zip tied together but there are still holes for him to get into. I stay on the floor with Whistles and redirect him if nessacry.

You can buy another box of grids, though, and a pack of zip/cable ties. Tie as many grids together as you need to fit your space, but leave the ends open so you can fold it up neatly.

This is what I was going to suggest... Good luck!

in what world is a 7 ft. X 7 ft. space is smaller than a 2X4 c&c cage (5 ft. X 2.5 ft.)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.